Programme Intended Learning Outcome
Upon successful completion of this programme, students will be able to:
- Apply broad-based business knowledge and problem solving skills to a wide range of issues in academic work situations to produce quality outputs;
- Describe socio-political, cultural, economic and ethical issues in the global business environment;
- Analyze international business strategy including cross-cultural management issues;
- Utilize generic skills such as information technology, quantitative and analytical reasoning in a range of business-related settings;
- Communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, in different business environments; and
- Relate the major ideas in arts and humanities, science and technology to their own area of study.
Further Studies PathwaysAccording to the Graduate Exit Survey, about 86.8% of the graduates went on to further studies. Of those who pursued further studies, over 66.7% gained entry into the local Universities/Institutions (government-funded and self-financed), while the others enrolled in overseas top-up degree programmes in Hong Kong.
The following table lists some of the degree programmes which have accepted our graduates in recent years. For a comprehensive list, please refer to the articulation table.
- Graduates from this programme will find employment in multinational firms as well as firms that conduct business internationally. Industries that require expertise in international business include import/export trade, financial services, transportation, communications services, management consultancy and others.
- According to the Graduate Exit Survey, CCCU/UOWCHK graduates took an average of 2 months to get a full time job with an average monthly salary of HK$13,800.
General Education Courses
Four courses to be chosen from all of the following domains:
- Arts and Humanities
- Science and Technology
- Society and Organisations
Programme Specific Entrance Requirements
No programme-specific entrance requirement
Mode of Study